We have over 17 years of experience working in corporate training within local and multi-national hospitality, retail and franchise businesses.
Our experience includes projects as diverse as:
- developing a bespoke blended learning customer service training program and Store Management Program (aligned to Cert IV in Retail Management) for a Ballarat based national pet speciality retailer
- providing sales training for call centre staff in a hotel in Malaysia
- training food service employees at a major Melbourne sporting venue
- creating training resources and providing training support for the rollout of a new lottery software across 900+ sites
- creating a mystery shopper program to measure the effectiveness of sales training and identify training needs for a national denim retailer
- hosting a series of webinars to provide ‘just in time’ product knowledge for a national retailer
- utilising a range of learning apps to maintain learner engagement and measure learning during workplace health and safety training
- digitising the operations manual of a compliance critical national franchise, saving the business more than $30,000 in the first year alone
- researching, launching and upgrading several Learning Management Systems (LMS) – including Moodle and Janison CLS
Not to mention the creation, implementation and evaluation of countless workplace training strategies, programs and resources…
To find out how our learning & development experience can benefit your organisation.